A simple yet clever micro haematocrit centrifuge whose revolutionary design cuts down process time in laboratories.
Using brushless motor technology, the HCT is able to achieve precise speeds up to 12000 RPM. Using microprocessor technology, the HCT remembers settings making centrifugation a hassle free process.
Designed from durable, high quality components it is the ideal tool in Haematology laboratories and clinics, producing reliable and accurate haematocrits.
- Precise RPM setting from 500 to 12000 RPM with least count of 100 RPM
- Lid lock safety : Lid releases automatically after run completion
- Timer setting up to 12 minutes
- RPM & RCF toggles alternatively on the display during operation
- Large LCD display for easy setting and reading multiple parameters
- PRESET feature : In this feature user can set favourite mode where Speed (RPM) and Time can be changed.
|Part Name||Catalog Number||Description|
|Hematocrit Centrifuge||HC01 - 1110 EU/US/UK/AU||Hematocrit Centrifuge - Max RPM 12000|
|Power Supply Adapter||HC01 - HC A||-|
|Allen Key||HC01 - C||For rotor fitment|
|Acrylic lid for Rotor||HC01 - MPC - HRL||-|
|Gasket for HCT rotor||HC01 - MPC - HRG||-|
|Rotor Nut||HC01 - RN||-|
|Specifications||i Fuge HCT|
|Rotor Capacity||24 x 45 / 75 mm length capillary tubes|
|Max RPM / RCF||12000 RPM / 14119g|
|Motor Type||Brushless DC|
|Display||Large back-lit LCD Display|
|Speed Setting||500-12000 RPM in steps of 100RPM|
|Timer Setting||Upto 12 mins|
|Preset Feature||User can set parameters beforehand to faclititate use|
|Rotor||HCT rotor with Screw on Lid (for better contamination protection)|
|Weight of Equipment||5 kg (without Rotor)|
|Dimension ( LxWxH)||363 x 301 x 105 mm|
24 PLACE MICRO HAEMATOCRIT ROTOR (01971-00)
A balanced machined and perfectly concentric disc of solid aluminium, anodised and silk screened to give high integrity and long life. The rotor has numbered tube positions for routine sample identification