|Code||Size||Price (excl. VAT)|
|05025-00||Small - 126cm||£51.05|
|05026-00||Medium - 147 cm||£57.71|
|05027-00||Secure Lock - 252 cm||£62.12|
Hawksley's unique COUGH-LOK is a remarkable but simple device that performs a vital function. For patients requiring post operative restraint such as after a Sternotomy in cardiothoracic surgery, the COUGH-LOK hugely reduces the risk of surgical failure by providing a safe and comfortable body harness that can be set around the chest or stomach.
The fabric is hard wearing and washable and, subject to local clinical protocols can be passed from patient to patient for re-use.
The Cough-Lok is a superb aid for protecting patients after major thoracic or abdominal surgery. The Cough-Lok wraps securely round the patient with easy pull handles to adjust for tightness and locks into position using strong Velcro.
- Suitable for all body shapes and sizes
- Has found widespread use in support of patients‚Äô thoraxes after sternotomy
- Popular with post-operative patients to increase comfort and security,
control movement and give restraint during coughing or sudden movement
- Easy for patient to fit ‚Äì suitable for both in and out-patient use
- Durable and washable construction
- Easy Velcro fastening enables it to adhere in any position, any tightness
- The Cough-Lok is supplied in 3 lengths, 126cm, 147cm and 252cm
- The longest of these belts can also be used as a trolley strap