Hawksley's Medium Risk Overlay Pressure Mattress System is a proven solution against pressure ulcers. It is effective and comfortable whilst being rugged and reliable. Priced at a level that makes it economic to be put on every long stay bed, this mattress overlay will deliver huge savings by reducing pressure injury risks for your patient.
The Medium Risk Overlay Pressure Mattress System is designed to provide therapy for patients who may suffer from pressure ulcers and need prevention or treatment immediately. The Hawksley system prevent pressure sores by dispersing pressure away from bone protrusions via alternating pressure and utilises 130 individual bubble cells made of durable and elastic medical PVC for maximum comfort.
- Cellular Alternating pressure mattress.
- Tough, comfortable, easy-to-clean material.
- Reliable and quiet air pump system.
- Simple, easy to operate controls.
- Suitable to be hung on a standard NHS bed.
- Capable of supporting patients up to 110kg.
- Effective for reduction of pressure ulcers, venous insufficiency and swollen limb conditions.
- Rental and lease options available.
Cellular Air Mattress
|Inflated Dimension||200 x 90 x 6.5 cm|
|Alternating Pattern||A/B Alternating|
|Structure||2.5" x 130 Bubble Cells|
|Material||PVC of Medical Grade|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||180 kg|
|Flame Retardant Standards||CA 117|
|Dimension||24 x 11 x 10.5 cm|
|Air Output||5 liter/min|
|Case Material||Flame Retardant ABS|
|Pressure Range||40-100 mmHg|
|Cycle Time||10-12 min|
|Power Supply||AC 230V/50 Hz ; 120V/60Hz|