A simple yet clever micro haematocrit centrifuge whose revolutionary design cuts down process time in laboratories.
Using brushless motor technology, the HCT NXT is able to achieve precise speeds up to 12000 RPM. Using microprocessor technology, the HCT remembers settings making centrifugation a hassle-free process.
Designed from durable, high-quality components it is the ideal tool in Haematology laboratories and clinics, producing reliable and accurate haematocrits.
A balanced machined and perfectly concentric disc of solid aluminium, anodised, and silk screened to give high integrity and long life. The rotor has numbered tube positions for routine sample identification
- Precise RPM setting from 500 to 12000 RPM with least count of 100 RPM
- Lid lock safety: Lid releases automatically after run completion
- Timer setting up to 12 minutes
- RPM & RCF toggles alternatively on the display during operation
- Large LCD display for easy setting and reading multiple parameters
- PRESET feature: In this feature user can set favourite mode where Speed (RPM) and Time can be changed.
If UNAVAILABLE - please email or call our sales team to see how soon the item will be back in stock.
|24 x 45 / 75 mm length capillary tubes
|Max RPM / RCF
|12000 RPM / 14119g
|Large back-lit LCD Display
|500-12000 RPM in steps of 100RPM
|Up to 12 mins
|User can set parameters beforehand to facilitate use
|HCT rotor with Screw on Lid (for better contamination protection) 24 place microhaematocrit rotor (01971-00)
|Weight of Equipment
|5 kg (without Rotor)
|363 x 301 x 105 mm
Power Supply Adapter
Acrylic lid for Rotor
Gasket for HCT Rotor