Hawksley's Metal Tip Luer Lock Centre Nozzle Glass Syringe is part of a range of high-quality borosilicate syringes are ideal for accurate laboratory dispensation, featuring exact calibrations fused into the glass.
- Interchangeable precision-machined plungers, ground and superfinished
- Metal parts are brass, nickel then chrome plated
- Interference-fit tips with no glue. Glass-to-metal tightness guaranteed
- Borosilicate, 1st hydrolytic class, Jena type Durobax G20
- Resistant to cooling from 200-20ºC in air and 100-4ºC in water
- Resistant to chemical erosion and repeated sterilisation
- Quality-controlled to British Standard 1263