PL400C Electric Patient Lift Low Base
The low base fits all kind of wheelchairs and beds; it is easily adaptable to a variety of challenges while still allowing a great degree of comfort and control of patient and caregiver.
|A||Base Leg Length||101.5cm|
|D||Base Open External Width||97cm|
|D’||Base Closed External Width||53cm|
|E||Max. Lifting Height||175cm|
|E’||Min. Lifting Height||63cm|
|Unit Net Weight||35kgs|
For more sling information visit: Bestcare Sling Range
- Universal Sling - Universal slings or “U” shaped slings mold around the body easily. Features six to eight hook-up straps for an array of attachment options to a six-point spreader bar.
- Pediatric Sling - Pediatric slings are specialty slings designed for use with children. This is a “hammock” style sling with added upper thigh support. Unlike the common split-leg sling, each thigh is supported individually and both thighs are kept close together by an additional secure loop.
- Sani Sling - Sani-Slings are made for maximum functionality and patient dignity. Eliminates need for poorly designed slings with commode opening.
- Replacement Sling for Liko® / Guldmann® - Replace your Liko® or Guldmann® split-leg sling with this compatible sling. These slings are made from high-weight polyester fabric and are available with or without head support.
- Replacement Sling for Hoyer® - Replace your Hoyer® classic sling with this compatible sling. These slings feature padded body and legs and are available with or without head support.
- Replacement Sling for Invacare® - Replace your full body Invacare® sling with this compatible sling. These slings are available in Mesh fabric with or without a commode opening. Solid fabric and bariatric sizes are also available.
- Stand Assist Sling - Experience the most comfortable stand assist sling on the market! Lumbar and underarm padding provide maximum comfort for the patient.
- Disposable Sling (Single Patient Specific Sling) - Bestcare Single Patient Slings are made from a polypropylene nonwoven layered fabric which allows for a cost effective method of controlling cross contamination and serves as an excellent alternative to woven cloth slings whose cost accumulates over time along with required upkeep and laundering.
- Mesh - For bathing applications -woven fabric that has a large number of closely spaced holes.
Polyester with PU Coating
- Nonwoven disposable - Infection control, polypropylene, latex free
- Special woven polypropelene - Polyester, acrylic coated fabric