The BestLift™ PL182 is the perfect blend of form and function for patient transfers. With an overall base length of 44.9”, maximum width of 42.9”, and base height of 4.5”, it is the perfect solution for transferring bariatric patients in small rooms with low beds.
- 400lb capacity
- Dual front castors
- New electronics with 24/7 capability
- New hand operated base opening
This lift’s construction creates stability and safety during patient transfers. The low 4.5” base height can fit beneath beds and furniture. The base expands from 24.9” to a generous 42.9” to provide increased stability and safety for both the patient and the caregiver. The standard 2 point spreader bar provides plenty of strength, though you can upgrade to the 6 point spreader bar if you’re looking for more support and versatility. Dual front casters and a hand-operated base opening make for easy operation; the lift can be maneuvered in tight spaces of a small home room or around rooms crowded with medical equipment. An optional digital weight scale further streamlines your caregiving.
Most valuable of all, however, is the lift’s lifting range. The range of 25.8” to 69.1” means the lift can transfer patients from the floor, from beds, and from chairs. It’s a highly versatile lift that will be highly valued in any care environment.
Why the BestLift PL182 Is Right for You
The BestLift Mobile Floor Lift is a high-capacity lift that can handle the transfers of bariatric patients from floors, beds, and chairs. Its durable construction ensures the safety of both patient and caregiver, and its maneuverability means you can easily use the lift even in tight spaces. Whether you’re navigating a small bedroom at home or need a versatile lift for your professional care facility, this lift’s 400-pound weight capacity means it can be used with many different patients. This patient lift is a great choice for many different applications.
|Maximum Capacity||400Lb/ 182kg|
|Base Legs Length||44.9"|
|Base Closed External Width||24.9"|
|Base Open External Width||42.9"|
|Min. Lifting Height||25.8"|
|Max. Lifting Height||68.1"|
|Net Weight||99Lb/ 45Kg|
|Shipping Weight||108Lb/ 49Kg|
|Lift Weight Unloaded||100.6Lb/ 45.7Kg|
|2 - Point Spreader Bar||
|Additional Battery Pack||Optional|
Control Unit Specifications
|Control Unit Specifications||PL182|
|Input Voltage||220-240VAC 50Hz / 110-120VAC 60H|
|Output Voltage||24 VDC|
|Battery Pack||24 VDC-5AH|
|Lift Control||Handset & Panel|
|Protection Class||IP54 (Protection against dust and splash of water)|
|Sound Level Under Full Load||16dB|
|Sound Level Under No Load||11dB|
|Life Cycles Per Charge||25 full cycles under full load|
|Overload Warning||by LCD|
SlingsFor more sling information visit: Bestcare Sling Range
- Universal Sling - Universal slings or “U” shaped slings mold around the body easily. Features six to eight hook-up straps for an array of attachment options to a six-point spreader bar.
- Pediatric Sling - Pediatric slings are specialty slings designed for use with children. This is a “hammock” style sling with added upper thigh support. Unlike the common split-leg sling, each thigh is supported individually and both thighs are kept close together by an additional secure loop.
- Sani Sling - Sani-Slings are made for maximum functionality and patient dignity. Eliminates need for poorly designed slings with commode opening.
- Replacement Sling for Liko® / Guldmann® - Replace your Liko® or Guldmann® split-leg sling with this compatible sling. These slings are made from high-weight polyester fabric and are available with or without head support.
- Replacement Sling for Hoyer® - Replace your Hoyer® classic sling with this compatible sling. These slings feature padded body and legs and are available with or without head support.
- Replacement Sling for Invacare® - Replace your full body Invacare® sling with this compatible sling. These slings are available in Mesh fabric with or without a commode opening. Solid fabric and bariatric sizes are also available.
- Stand Assist Sling - Experience the most comfortable stand assist sling on the market! Lumbar and underarm padding provide maximum comfort for the patient.
- Disposable Sling (Single Patient Specific Sling) - Bestcare Single Patient Slings are made from a polypropylene nonwoven layered fabric which allows for a cost effective method of controlling cross contamination and serves as an excellent alternative to woven cloth slings whose cost accumulates over time along with required upkeep and laundering.
- Mesh - For bathing applications -woven fabric that has a large number of closely spaced holes.
Polyester with PU Coating
- Nonwoven disposable - Infection control, polypropylene, latex free
- Special woven polypropelene - Polyester, acrylic coated fabric