With a reliable supply chain and some quality suppliers, Hawksley are certain that you'll never be in need of microcentrifuge tubes if you come direct to us. Useful for any standard laboratory use and compatible with any Hawksley centrifuge.
Sold in bags of 500 pieces and available graduated as sterilised or plain.
- Clear and transparent tubes
- US FDA approved virgin polypropylene eliminating any trace of heavy metals
- Leak proof seal for prevention against accidental spillage
- Withstands temperatures from -80° to +121° C
- Clear and large graduation on tube body
- Choice of selecting low retention tube to increase recovery of the sample
- Compatible with all standard and high capacity centrifuge rotors
- Non cytotoxic & biologically inert
- Options for regular white tube, assorted colour tube and in amber colour for light sensitive reagents