The BestLift™ PL400EF represents a new standard in full body lifts for individuals who travel or have storage issues in their home. It is a unique lifter with a small footprint and foldable design that assembles or folds in 3 simple steps allowing for easy storage or transport. As with all Bestcare lifts, this new Bestcare lifter continues to insure maximum safety and comfort.
- Foldable / Portable / Transportable
- Smaller and lighter
- Fits to car trunk
- 400lb capacity
- 2 point spreader bar
- New Bestcare Control system
It's small footprint allows access in tight spaces, especially bathrooms, doorways and hallways. A low 4.5" base height fits under most beds.
Folding Portable Patient Lift
This portable system can be folded down to a compact transportable unit for storage or taking on trips. Complete unit weighs 83 lbs.
This system operates on a 24VDC rechargeable battery pack that provides about 40% more lifts per charge than competing brands. Optional second battery pack.
Dual User Controls For Greater Reliability
All patient lifting and lowering is performed by push-buttons on either the hand control (pendant) or using the controls provided directly on the control box. This dual control system assures the Lift can be operated in case the hand control is damaged, misplaced, or malfunctions.
Easy Base Opening/Closing
The BestLift PL4000EF includes a foot pedal operated base opening for wheelchair/commode access. Low base height provides maximum stability and fits under most beds.
Designed for both in-home use and nursing home or facility applications.
Works with most 2, 4 or 6-Point Slings.
Safe Patient Transfers
The BestLift PL400EF allows a person to be lifted and transferred safely, with minimum physical effort provided by the caregiver.
Standard PL400EF includes a 2-Point cradle that can easily handle both 2 and 4 point slings. The optional 6 point cradle can use 2,4, or 6 point slings. We recommend the 6-Point Cradle option for true flexibility with most industry slings. The 6-Point Cradle also prevents the "pinching" effect since the sling straps are spread further apart.
|Safe Working Load||400 pounds|
|Maximum Lifting Height
|Minimum Lifting Height||27.4"|
|Base Closed||25.8" External Width, 22" Internal Width
|Base Open||37.7" External Width, 34.5" Internal Width
|Overall Base Height||4.5"|
|Product Weight||83 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||106 pounds|
Control Unit Specifications
|Control Unit Specifications||PL400EF|
|Input Voltage||220-240VAC 50Hz / 110-120VAC 60H|
|Output Voltage||24 VDC|
|Battery Pack||24 VDC-5AH|
|Lift Control||Handset & Panel|
|Protection Class||IP54 (Protection against dust and splash of water)|
|Sound Level Under Full Load||16dB|
|Sound Level Under No Load||11dB|
|Life Cycles Per Charge||25 full cycles under full load|
|Overload Warning||by LCD|
SlingsFor more sling information visit: Bestcare Sling Range
- Universal Sling - Universal slings or “U” shaped slings mold around the body easily. Features six to eight hook-up straps for an array of attachment options to a six-point spreader bar.
- Pediatric Sling - Pediatric slings are specialty slings designed for use with children. This is a “hammock” style sling with added upper thigh support. Unlike the common split-leg sling, each thigh is supported individually and both thighs are kept close together by an additional secure loop.
- Sani Sling - Sani-Slings are made for maximum functionality and patient dignity. Eliminates need for poorly designed slings with commode opening.
- Replacement Sling for Liko® / Guldmann® - Replace your Liko® or Guldmann® split-leg sling with this compatible sling. These slings are made from high-weight polyester fabric and are available with or without head support.
- Replacement Sling for Hoyer® - Replace your Hoyer® classic sling with this compatible sling. These slings feature padded body and legs and are available with or without head support.
- Replacement Sling for Invacare® - Replace your full body Invacare® sling with this compatible sling. These slings are available in Mesh fabric with or without a commode opening. Solid fabric and bariatric sizes are also available.
- Stand Assist Sling - Experience the most comfortable stand assist sling on the market! Lumbar and underarm padding provide maximum comfort for the patient.
- Disposable Sling (Single Patient Specific Sling) - Bestcare Single Patient Slings are made from a polypropylene nonwoven layered fabric which allows for a cost effective method of controlling cross contamination and serves as an excellent alternative to woven cloth slings whose cost accumulates over time along with required upkeep and laundering.
- Mesh - For bathing applications -woven fabric that has a large number of closely spaced holes.
Polyester with PU Coating
- Nonwoven disposable - Infection control, polypropylene, latex free
- Special woven polypropelene - Polyester, acrylic coated fabric